The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 27-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Cottontreasures is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCottontreasures is a Helpful and Caring Samster
~~~ [^-^] Local Chinese Car Fun in the West

In-Your-Car Services
1. Jerking in front of me: $120 / 15 mins / 1 shot
2. HJ (Top Roaming only): $150 / 30 mins / 1 shot (balls licking +$50)
3. Capped BJ / BBBJ (Top and Bottom Roaming): $300 / 45 mins / 1 shot
No CIM, Cd provided upon request

Do's : Kissing, cuddling, nipple licking, Frenching (depends)
Don'ts : CIM, dress code, photo/video-taking

Points-to-note:
- Deposit required for all first-timer in case of no-show / rejection ($20 if you drive to me ; $50 outcall)
- Outcall fees range from +$50 ~ +$100 (include time & transport)
- Advance booking requires $50 deposit (non-refundable)
- Prices are fixed, discounts will only be considered for regulars.
- Ask me if you are interested in my intimates

Telegram : Cottontreasures
(BE DIRECT - specify your SBF nick, age, race, type of service & time)

*do expect delays to SBF PM

Race: Singaporean Chinese
Stats: 32B
Ht & Wt: 155 / 44

Your girl-next-door
Petite with long black strands
Soft & sweet vocal
No tattoo
Non-smoker
Gentle & sensual touches
Good GFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol2803 View Post
Hello! I don’t really write fr. but for this girl right here, I have to !!
To be honest, $350 is kinda expensive for bbbj. But I can tell u, worth it la! Cotton don’t like like 30! She is soft spoken , and gfe gao gao! After the deed, will hug u , and feel so sweet and nice! And she will do everything to make u feel like so shiok!
Look : 9/10
Bbbj : 10/10
Gfe : 100/10
Price : 6/10 ( can consider to reduce :x)
Rtf : yes! 2 times already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron888 View Post
well have been a silent chiongster for quite a while now.. but i feel like this girl shld really have some support since she is still new..
Im a regular customer of cotton ever since her carousell days.. from buying her intimates back then till now seeing her every other week for hj and bbbj.. i would say she is a rare gem and one of my best find till date.. i really wish she could stay long in this scene.. so writing a review to give her my support..
Intimates: 10/10 (replies quick in carousell and they smell so good!)
HJ: 8/10 (can be improve but still manage to make me cum in no time)
BBBJ: 10/10 (one of the best! Try it and you will know it..)
Looks: 10/10 (Decieving looks.. looks innocent outside but can be wild on the other side.. cute, sweet voice, GND and GFE to the max.. natural beauty as she dun put on make up.. clean and smells good! Definitely my type..
Price: 5/10 (i wish she could drop her price so i can visit her more often! lol.. but still i can assure u she is worth the price..)
Convenience: 5/10 (I stay in the east and she live far in the west but if u have a car shlden be a problem, she got no place of her own, no car so abit inconvenient)
What I like most about her: Definitely not a timekeeper and makes me feel like I am a friend rather than just a client.
Worth it or not its for u to judge.. take a plunge and im sure you will not regret.. i got a feeling she wunt be staying long in this scene.. she did mention she is trying out for this month to see how it goes.. so pls take care of her bros..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgirlhunter View Post
Usually don’t write FRs but I think cotton deserves it. Hopefully this will help to bring in more business for her, and thus have better “economy of scale” for all cheongsters who engage her.
Engaged her for car date bbbj yesterday... sorry bro aaron888, I borrow your template ��
BBBJ: 10/10
One of the best I’ve had. Very good speed and suction. Only way for bros to be convinced is to try it, really.
Looks: 10/10
Chio, cute, and sweet voice. Agree with bro aaron888 on her natural beauty. She definitely takes care of herself well, so not to worry.
Price: 5/10
If she is able to lower her price in future, I’m sure she will have much more business
Convenience: TEHO (To Each His/Her Own)
Will be rather inconvenient for those who stay in the east. Westies are lucky to have a gem in the area
In summary, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. I took a leap of faith and I did not regret it, and in fact yearning for a second visit. Hope sis cotton will have booming business in the coming months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay2cool View Post
Booked her last night 10.20pm appt, at west side. Like really west sia!

$300 is a lot of money for BBJ and I would say if you have the money, go for it. She does give a good bbj with twisting of tongue, lips and sometimes her entire face. Quite shiok.

When i first met her, she had the innocent and naive look. But once the door closed (we did outdoor ) she changes into this wild horny lady.

Looks are subjective and to me it was a meh, but, service really good and friendly. $ wise on the high side but acceptable if you enjoy BBJ like me. She does not short change you when it comes to service. That much I can vouch for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgirlhunter View Post
Booked this babe again some time back in late March. Pricing is still steep, but she somehow has a way of making you can’t get enough of her. Opted for her HJ service this time round, and damn it was still a saucy session.

Will look for her again once Vitamin M recharges..

See you soon, cotton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay2cool View Post
This was my 2nd RTF. I booked her last Tuesday at night at 8pm.

For those who know me, I prefer to go back to FLs whom I have booked before and have had pleasant experience. Receiving a good bbj is my weakness. If you notice I only go for those who can meet this criteria. That is why I have been regular with Alicia, Giselle, etc. for so many months. I rarely try new comers without reviews from other bros, unless of course the FL is Korean or Japanese (it is my weakness).

Anyway, back to cottontreasure. Her BBJ was really good and I wanted to experience it again. The price is steep but it is worth it in my opinion. Everybody pays for their pleasure, and my kink and pleasure is bbj so I do not mid the price.

This time Cottontreasure came wearing a purple active wear. Immediate hard on! Mind you, she looks very naive and innocent.

I don't want to reveal where we did it but it added to the thrill. It was quite exciting actually. So she came and guess what? Immediately pulled my shorts down and stroked the hardened dick.

Maybe that is her selling point. You would not expect such devil-lious blowjob if based on her looks. Her BBJ is a must-try. The best part is when she takes the dick out and slurps and sucks making the feeling so shiok and the noise super turn on. The way she looks at you and enjoys the dick. I really would not have guessed if walked past me that she would be someone who knows how to suck. I guess the difference is she enjoys it and you can see it.

She kept going without any complains. The amount of saliva dripping at the sides of her lips and down her chin, the way she wipes it and applies it back on my dick.

My only regret is i was not able to roam due to her attire but the camel toe and the tight body in the active attire added to the session. Besides, I would give her points for her pleasant attitude and consistent service.

The only downside is the location It is too far. But BBJ worth it.

Last edited by Cottontreasures; 02-06-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ~~~ [^-^] Local Chinese Car Fun in the West

Welcome! No wonder you look familiar...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 27-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 12
SadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to beholdSadLoser is a splendid one to behold

30 years old 1.55m short and expecting $350 for BJ??
Old 28-01-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 6
xiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond reputexiaoken94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
hahahaha cos local mah it is like a brand.
Singapore brand
Old 28-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
aaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Just like LV chanel ma.. they market their stuffs to those who can afford it.. and they still can thrive.. if u cant afford then u just have to go for made in china stuffs lor..
Old 31-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (A)

Cottontreasures is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCottontreasures is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Available from 3pm to 6pm today
Old 31-01-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 17
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: ~~~ [^-^] Local Chinese Car Fun in the West

Too bad i have no car.
Old 01-02-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Lol2803 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello! I donít really write fr. but for this girl right here, I have to !!

To be honest, $350 is kinda expensive for bbbj. But I can tell u, worth it la! Cotton donít like like 30! She is soft spoken , and gfe gao gao! After the deed, will hug u , and feel so sweet and nice! And she will do everything to make u feel like so shiok!

Old 02-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
iceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceice is one of the Best!

to be honest bro, based on your reputation and your pass posting. dont feel your report credible leh haha...

anyway, West side seldom have such lobang, maybe its rare so it cost $350.00 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol2803 View Post
Hello! I donít really write fr. but for this girl right here, I have to !!

To be honest, $350 is kinda expensive for bbbj. But I can tell u, worth it la! Cotton donít like like 30! She is soft spoken , and gfe gao gao! After the deed, will hug u , and feel so sweet and nice! And she will do everything to make u feel like so shiok!

Old 02-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
poi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=iceiceice;20453707]to be honest bro, based on your reputation and your pass posting. dont feel your report credible leh haha...

反走过必留下痕迹😂😂😂
Old 03-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 13
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Lol, he got zapped till negative already...
Old 03-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 19
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Other than his account is 10yrs old, the FR instead of helping maybe killed the market... LOL
Old 03-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
aaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaron888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well have been a silent chiongster for quite a while now.. but i feel like this girl shld really have some support since she is still new..

Im a regular customer of cotton ever since her carousell days.. from buying her intimates back then till now seeing her every other week for hj and bbbj.. i would say she is a rare gem and one of my best find till date.. i really wish she could stay long in this scene.. so writing a review to give her my support..

Intimates: 10/10 (replies quick in carousell and they smell so good!)

HJ: 8/10 (can be improve but still manage to make me cum in no time)

BBBJ: 10/10 (one of the best! Try it and you will know it..)

Looks: 10/10 (Decieving looks.. looks innocent outside but can be wild on the other side.. cute, sweet voice, GND and GFE to the max.. natural beauty as she dun put on make up.. clean and smells good! Definitely my type..

Price: 5/10 (i wish she could drop her price so i can visit her more often! lol.. but still i can assure u she is worth the price..)

Convenience: 5/10 (I stay in the east and she live far in the west but if u have a car shlden be a problem, she got no place of her own, no car so abit inconvenient)

What I like most about her: Definitely not a timekeeper and makes me feel like I am a friend rather than just a client.

Worth it or not its for u to judge.. take a plunge and im sure you will not regret.. i got a feeling she wunt be staying long in this scene.. she did mention she is trying out for this month to see how it goes.. so pls take care of her bros..

Last edited by aaron888; 26-02-2021 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster (A)

Available 10am to 4pm today
Old 04-02-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 8
LoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant futureLoveMILF5566 has a brilliant future

350 for a blowjob is too expensive. Please do not spoilt the market
Ohhh Goshhh!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1