The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 10-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
There goes the moments of ramming cookie hard and that just remains as a memory. Any news or contact of cookie can pm me. Just miss screwing her!
I have same memories too. Once that I go in deep on her doggie style and i squeeze her breasts. And she keep moaning and keep saying ‘oh baby’. Just thinking of it turns me on.

Another time we did cowgirl position and she turns me on so well that I almost cum. I told her to slow down but she playfully told me she don’t want. Lucky I stop her in time, so that I can continue other positions with her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Any news or contact of cookie can pm me. Just miss screwing her!
If anyone has news of her or know how I can contact her to up her, let me know.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Omg, my fav 3 Ms no more!
Mine is CMM. Cookie, Michelle, Mun Mun.
Old 16-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LittleKingdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Mine is CMM. Cookie, Michelle, Mun Mun.
Mun Mun and Michelle is my favourite.
Old 16-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 10
jaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to beholdjaywalk is a splendid one to behold

I miss fongyi, pat and the used to be old time Chris
Old 18-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5667 / Power: 14
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Last 2 houses owned by their own OKTs are in mid of discussing price to sell away the place to others to rent out to foreign workers.

THIS HAS BECOME HISTORY
Old 18-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Last 2 houses owned by their own OKTs are in mid of discussing price to sell away the place to others to rent out to foreign workers.

THIS HAS BECOME HISTORY
旧的不去新的不来. Who knows, after all this fucking shit is over maybe the govt will gazette another place for whoring...
Old 18-05-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 12
jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

I guess PT history has been talked at coffee shops past 2 yrs. No matter we move on. Because we have no choice.

The impact of SWAB tests. A good 1. How come? If a wife got tested and, result is +. She suspect her husband is fooling around. This swab cause marriage break down.

We could be seeing increase of employee leaving the companies because they r afraid of the results. Not the pain which is a little only. I took mine 1 week ago.
Old 19-05-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
wineglass2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was nearby there yday and popped by for reminiscence. Walked down the narrow path (and memory lane) and sadness filled my heart. Just stood outside some of the houses and recalled my shenanigans inside there. Don't think those good times are gonna come back again nor the WL. Wanna post some photos of the place now. But can find a proper photo-sharing website. All required registration. Haiz! Can any bro suggest registration free photo-sharing websites?
Old 19-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
boob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud ofboob_man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Was nearby there yday and popped by for reminiscence. Walked down the narrow path (and memory lane) and sadness filled my heart. Just stood outside some of the houses and recalled my shenanigans inside there. Don't think those good times are gonna come back again nor the WL. Wanna post some photos of the place now. But can find a proper photo-sharing website. All required registration. Haiz! Can any bro suggest registration free photo-sharing websites?
Why not post your photos here bro? I'm sure there'll be many who'd like a walk down memory lane, me included!
Old 19-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I have same memories too. Once that I go in deep on her doggie style and i squeeze her breasts. And she keep moaning and keep saying ‘oh baby’. Just thinking of it turns me on.

Another time we did cowgirl position and she turns me on so well that I almost cum. I told her to slow down but she playfully told me she don’t want. Lucky I stop her in time, so that I can continue other positions with her.
Miss her service.
Old 19-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!SGLOCALKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
旧的不去新的不来. Who knows, after all this fucking shit is over maybe the govt will gazette another place for whoring...
Chances are zero.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5667 / Power: 14
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
https://imgbb.com/
Old 19-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
pretiLuigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I guess PT history has been talked at coffee shops past 2 yrs. No matter we move on. Because we have no choice.

The impact of SWAB tests. A good 1. How come? If a wife got tested and, result is +. She suspect her husband is fooling around. This swab cause marriage break down.

We could be seeing increase of employee leaving the companies because they r afraid of the results. Not the pain which is a little only. I took mine 1 week ago.
Covid has caused many broken marriage and drove the divorce cases upward.
Old 19-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
pretiLuigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post

THIS HAS BECOME HISTORY
That is really bad news.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1