The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2086 / Power: 5
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
don't hesitate to share bros. Happy maid bonking good luck to all.
Sure bro. I get your point and am not looking down on anyone seriously. Please do not get me wrong. However, my question is why pay a maid to only restricted oneself to fuck her on Sunday only, usually of lower grade (you will see most maids on the road), and yet still have to pay her about the same as a Freelance? From what I read many bros here are paying 100 - 200 excluding hotel (if any). With a hotel, you are spending like another $100 maybe? I know there are pretty ones but that's a rare find. I met some maids too and most can't even hold an intellectual conversation properly in English. Can feel bored really fast when talking to them. Having said that, I kudos to the skills and resourcefulness of some brothers who scored well here.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tomyum88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who wants exchange real videos, pics or fb pm me ya wechat account.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 6
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Anyone here tried Chaby - fair Indon maid staying in east in MiChat?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dizaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Sure bro. I get your point and am not looking down on anyone seriously. Please do not get me wrong. However, my question is why pay a maid to only restricted oneself to fuck her on Sunday only, usually of lower grade (you will see most maids on the road), and yet still have to pay her about the same as a Freelance? From what I read many bros here are paying 100 - 200 excluding hotel (if any). With a hotel, you are spending like another $100 maybe? I know there are pretty ones but that's a rare find. I met some maids too and most can't even hold an intellectual conversation properly in English. Can feel bored really fast when talking to them. Having said that, I kudos to the skills and resourcefulness of some brothers who scored well here.
No offense to bros who pay their way with the maids, but personally I'm against paying fixed rates to bonk maids, spoiling the market, and turning them into freelancers the ones who would happily suck a man's dick just because they receive good morning text messages and sweet talks became unfortunately a thing of the past... romance has a very low effect now. i understand that a lot of bros just don't have the time and the social capacity to grow a relationship with the maid so they just take the shortcut road and let the money talk. The concept of screwing maid has sadly changed drastically in sg.. investing in an actual relationship with the maid will result in a better GFE sex and actual intimacy and most importantly much less expenditure.... maids need someone who would treat them like a lady for a change instead of being treated as a maid for the whole week...we should capitalize on that concept instead of throwing money. Pampering them with gifts and meals is enough but paying fixed amounts shouldn't be the norm.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1646 / Power: 6
fde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant futurefde83 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
2nd one.. she is abit siao one but she is the top AAA among all the maid i had before.. fair skin, hourglass body shape..

Jesus i need to watch her cim video tonight again!
Nice one bro, I tot it was the 3rd one from the position she is in.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 10
Ahwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
No offense to bros who pay their way with the maids, but personally I'm against paying fixed rates to bonk maids, spoiling the market, and turning them into freelancers the ones who would happily suck a man's dick just because they receive good morning text messages and sweet talks became unfortunately a thing of the past... romance has a very low effect now. i understand that a lot of bros just don't have the time and the social capacity to grow a relationship with the maid so they just take the shortcut road and let the money talk. The concept of screwing maid has sadly changed drastically in sg.. investing in an actual relationship with the maid will result in a better GFE sex and actual intimacy and most importantly much less expenditure.... maids need someone who would treat them like a lady for a change instead of being treated as a maid for the whole week...we should capitalize on that concept instead of throwing money. Pampering them with gifts and meals is enough but paying fixed amounts shouldn't be the norm.
If you are looking for a real gf, then yeah. If not, dont act high almighty telling us using money is wrong. Only hypocrites toy ppl feeling to get free sex when dont have money. For us, we know the limit, exploit them with correct method.

I dont need a real gf, all i need is a fb which i gladly pay and she know what is this about and not getting the wrong signal. She still give me gfe feelings too. Whatever i want, cim, video or even bukkake, all my fb allow with no complains.

I think karma will strike me if i choose to play ppl feeling.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If helper's employer don't want give her work permit, is she still able to check in to hotel with copy of passport?
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2853 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
kudos to the skills and resourcefulness of some
Quote:
turning them into freelancers
To further stimulate the topic.

Previously mentioned about chiongsters using money "grooming maid for personal fuck" vs "paying FL maid for fuck".

Now can further categorize into "grooming maid become FL for fuck".
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2409 / Power: 12
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutguy45 View Post
If helper's employer don't want give her work permit, is she still able to check in to hotel with copy of passport?
It is illegal for employers to withhold work permit and passport. Itís like an ic for them. They must carry it ard when they go out out.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old Today, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dizaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Only hypocrites toy ppl feeling to get free sex when dont have money. For us, we know the limit, exploit them with correct method.

I think karma will strike me if i choose to play ppl feeling.
Listen I appreciate your input, however, what you have with a maid is a transactional bond that will never be the same as the real intimate bond. No one can ever deny that.

I personally think that the maid should be benefiting from the relationship and getting pampered like any normal female treated by her male partner.
Outings, dinner, constant attention, emotional support etc...

Maids should never be taken advantage of, thats not how a well-raised man would ever act.

Do you remember this brilliant breakdown by funboi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

If everyone follow the same standards. Then there be no confusion.

Whether you like it or not, there are different classes to the maid game, and the bros who fall in the ML category are the real winners here. Not because they have "free sex" but because they actually possess social and emotional intelligence and basic charm that allows them to achieve what money alone can never buy.
MB category is not bad as well..

You can pay fixed rates for your time with the maid... no shame in this....I'm just saying that you are missing out on what could yield better results.

And don't play the chivalrous upstanding citizen role and try to say that I'm a bad person for exploiting them emotionally... i try my best into balancing things out. And I urge everyone who is reading my post to re-consider their strategy.. All the best.

Last edited by Dizaster; Today at 01:17 AM.
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2853 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

can always back to the basic. they all end up fucking.

Quote:
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1