The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 18
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Damn. I was hoping to try her as she looks really hot
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://$$$$$14.com/girl.php?id=4073 ( T T V I P 1 4 . C O M )

Finally got time to post my FR on Na Na i saw only 1 FR on her at most.

Really pity this gem is going home already, visited her few days back.

Location is in a boutique hotel, reception don't care one, just walk in n go up. Looks is really accurate, she is young maybe 28-32 age range. She is considered pretty, with make up and dress up really is those model type. Photos are accurate 95% is her, got the slutty mistress foxxy look. Skin is beautiful pale white, like porcelain white, very very smooth. She is slim, slight tummy .Small bush, easily wet. Stroke her pussy awhile, suddenly my fingers soaked with her love juice.

Room is very tiny, bros may not like (bring own towel cuz hotel). Her bbbj is power, suction is very strong, nails very long will stroke u all over. Fj is solid, tight and very wet, i tried all positions till tired. Released already, she cuddle naked with me on the bed never chase me away just TCSS. Overall a very nice lady, very wasted tried her so late..

Boob is fake but is C size, ok to french, didnt try to paint, but she is very accomodative, tell her what you want and see if she allows.

Wish her all the best, RTC Next week still top notch service, wasted gem, hope she comes back!

Location tip: go in to the hotel confidentially and best if u carry something so wont so obvious. No TT no registration etc.
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
25pounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had honey for the 1st time. ID 4261 http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4261
Sweet looking gal, about 165 tall, mid 20s I guess. Most accurate photo in my opinion is the 3rd photo of her in black.
Offered to shower with me. On to the bed, gave me a full back massage. Turned over, she gave me her pair of natural C to D boobs banging left right across my face, wow, damn I really enjoyed her boobs banging my face. After she 'concuss' me , she attacked my nips.
She moved south, cat bath my thigh,then brief actions on my cock and balls b4 she cat bath my other thigh.
Now she gave me a bbbj, slurpy blowjob. Told her I want a 69, she obliged.
Helmet on, f her in missionary, I just go down and French her, no rejection. I guess she's the type that gets wet easily. Then pump her in doggie till kingdom cums while cupping her big boobs. She offered to shower me after the deed and no rush from her for me to leave her place.
Overall, for me I will rtf her again. My honest FR is for fellow bros reference.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://$$$$$14.com/girl.php?id=4073 ( T T V I P 1 4 . C O M )

Finally got time to post my FR on Na Na i saw only 1 FR on her at most.

Really pity this gem is going home already, visited her few days back.

Location is in a boutique hotel, reception don't care one, just walk in n go up. Looks is really accurate, she is young maybe 28-32 age range. She is considered pretty, with make up and dress up really is those model type. Photos are accurate 95% is her, got the slutty mistress foxxy look. Skin is beautiful pale white, like porcelain white, very very smooth. She is slim, slight tummy .Small bush, easily wet. Stroke her pussy awhile, suddenly my fingers soaked with her love juice.

Room is very tiny, bros may not like (bring own towel cuz hotel). Her bbbj is power, suction is very strong, nails very long will stroke u all over. Fj is solid, tight and very wet, i tried all positions till tired. Released already, she cuddle naked with me on the bed never chase me away just TCSS. Overall a very nice lady, very wasted tried her so late..

Boob is fake but is C size, ok to french, didnt try to paint, but she is very accomodative, tell her what you want and see if she allows.

Wish her all the best, RTC Next week still top notch service, wasted gem, hope she comes back!

Location tip: go in to the hotel confidentially and best if u carry something so wont so obvious. No TT no registration etc.
Indeed, visited her a few times and agreed to your FR. Also non-commercial as well, did take awhile to break ice and talks more but it was worth it. A nice girl overall. Wish her all the best after RTC as well.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1